How To Apply
Provided below are the resources and information you will need to successfully apply for one of Seminole County Public Schools' (SCPS) open positions. We're thrilled you have chosen to pursue a career with us!
Employment Application And Vacancies
To begin the online application process, view SCPS Job Vacancies, and submit resumes electronically, click here.
Additional Information for Applicants
- Procedures to Become a Substitute Teacher
- Job Descriptions (including Qualifications, Responsibilities, and Salary Range for a Position) Fingerprinting Information
- Criminal Background Screening Guidelines and Procedures
- Fingerprinting (Statutory Compliance/Jessica Lunsford Act)
- Highly Qualified - No Child Left Behind Requirements
- Print Employment Reference Forms